Store Assistant Manager - Haverfordwest *BRAND NEW STORE*
Store Assistant Manager - Haverfordwest
The Assistant Store Manager's role is to maintain a consistent sales performance in line with the store expectations. Delivering a memorable customer experience and operating within the company’s policy and procedures in a compliant manner by getting it right first time.
• Responsible for promoting an attitude in others where the customer is at the heart of our actions and decisions
• Co-ordinating and implementing multiple tasks effectively through pro-active and accurate planning
• Prioritising own time and that of the team to meet deadlines and improve service; able to flex plans as the need arises
• Passionate about achieving high quality service;recognising and rewarding team members where appropriate
• Driving high levels of delivery from others and providing activities and guidance to achieve performance
• Analysing financial KPI achievements that affect profit performance and always considering the impact of their decisions with regard to Showroom profit performance
• Effective Leader who can build a strong team around them, always looking for ways to enhance confidence and capability
• Develops effectiveness in others through coaching and training; reviews and develops the performance of others by giving guidance and clear expectations
• Confident, clear communicator who can deliver information using appropriate methods to ensure the correct message gets across
• A good listener and facilitator of open and honest discussion. Uses their enthusiasm and passion within their own style to influence, adding power and impact
• Have a high level of understanding of the business environment and key constraints in which they operate, responsive to the changes around them
Hours : 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, including weekends.