Role: Account Manager
Location: St Helens
Salary: £17,000 - £25,000 basic + uncapped commission
Contract: Full time, Permanent
My client is currently recruiting for looking for ambitious, hungry, determined people who are looking to build a career in sales to join their business as a Sales Account Manager. The successful candidate will be offered a basic salary between £17,000 to £25,000 dependant on your level of experience with further earning potential through an uncapped commission scheme.
The main duties of the Account Manager role are;
- Your key role is to promote & sell the companies range of products & services by contacting key personnel within the supplied customer base
- Proactively develop your customer database and update the system, talking to previous customers who haven't ordered for some time, follow up on warm leads and adding all relevant information onto the companies CRM systems.
- Managing a number of allocated client accounts
- Maintain and strengthen current business relationships using a consultative sales approach with an aim to retain customers for repeat business
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Driven and passionate about career progression
- Extremely organised and able to run your own diary and build relationships with customers
- Ferocious in their approach to sales, but focused on building long-term relationships, not one-off sales
- An excellent communicator that provides the customer (especially on the phone) with confidence that they are speaking to an expert
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate. If you are interested in this position and have the required skills and experience then please apply online or send your CV to
KEYWORDS: sales; outbound; new business; business development; account management; field sales; telesales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.