An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Gas Engineer to join a building an maintenance business who are based in South Devon. The role will be varied and include the following duties:
- Servicing of domestic gas appliances
- Landlords safety certificates
- Diagnostics and repairs of gas appliances
- Boiler replacements
- General plumbing repairs
You will need:
- NVQ 2 / 3 (or equivelent) plumbing & heating
- Domestic tickets, CCN1, CENWAT CPA1, CKR1, HTR1
- LPG or OFTEC qualifications
- Commercial qualifications and experience (Advantageous)
- Renewable qualifications and experience (Advantageous)
- Experience working within occupied and empty properties
- Full clean driving license
- To be customer focused
This role will offer career progression for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role please click on 'apply' now to forward an up to date CV or call Michelle Millard now.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.