Project Manager - CRM
My prestigious, Central London based client is looking for a Project Manager to lead a global CRM consolidation project.
My client is a FTSE 250 Organisation based in Central London. They are going through an exciting period of change within their IT function and require a Project Manager to run their global CRM Consolidation project.
- The high level definition of the project through the production and agreement of a Charter
- The detailed definition of the project through the production and agreement of a Project Initiation Document (PID). This will include: project objectives, approach, resources, costs, delivery method, stakeholders and their management, measurement, tracking and reporting approach, change management approach, success criteria, and transfer to day-to-day operations.
- The management and execution of the project in accordance with the Project Initiation Document and any agreed changes (which are to be agreed by the appropriate steering & management groups as defined in the PID
- The financial management of the project and its impact, includes definition/maintenance of project budget and contributing the group financial forecasting process.
- The management of all resources assigned to the project and their contribution to the project. Note that the line management of individuals assigned to a project may be included within the scope of full-time employees fulfilling this job. Such line management will be explicitly discussed and agreed with the Project Manager as part of the annual objectives.
- To adherence with all appropriate project management and related processes.
- Engagement with the Business Technology senior leadership team where required to ensure that the right expectations are set and the project status is understood.
- Experience leading a CRM based project
- Direct experience of IT systems and / or business changes project delivery
- Direct experience of project planning tools - MS project preferred
- Direct experience of project financial management
- Experience of commercial management
- Direct experience of IT systems delivery
£55 000 - £65 000 + package