£55-65k + Car & Package
Contract values - £5-25m
Our client is a nationally recognised Main Contractor with a strong presence in the Midlands. The firm have built a solid reputation for delivering quality projects between the values of £5-25m to a number of blue chip clients across various Market Sectors. Although the company take on a range of work, their primary focus is on the: Education, Healthcare, Extra-care & industrial sectors. Turnover for the group stands at £250m, with their construction arm contributing around £150m. Despite their size, they remain family owned and this is reflected in their relationships with clients and sub-contractors, and also means that they go to great lengths to ensure that their employees are offered progression and the chance to grow with the company.
The role reports directly into the Pre-construction manager and as such offers some difficult challenges and great rewards. Preferably, the ideal candidate will have a pre-construction bias and will feel confident supervising bid management, from first enquiry through to contract awarded. The successful candidate will feel confident with client interfacing and chairing regular design meetings to ensure that projects are run as efficiently as possible and will also have experience of working on construction projects worth £10m+ with a Main Contractor. Typical Responsibilities include…
- Assist with Bid Management, from first enquiry through to contract awarded
- Manage the Design Team throughout the tender process
- Analyse Tender Documentation to identify risk, opportunity, insufficient information & incorrect design
- Develop innovative design solutions to client briefs with input from the professional team and sub-contractors
- Review the design on an on-going basis, identify potential interface problems in Construction and resolve within the Design Team.
You will have the opportunity to earn up to £65,000 per annum with a pay review occurring on a quarterly basis. You will also get the choice between a company car and car allowance which is supplied on top of the yearly salary. On top of this there is an exceptional extras package available, please get in touch for more detail.
Contact - Alex Logan | | 0121 411 9977