Location: Waterbeach, Cambridge
Hours: Full time, permanent 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, staff pension, free Company Life Assurance (after successful completion of 6 month probationary period)
Excellent opportunity for a bright, proactive professional.
As the Project Coordinator you will provide project administrative support for the Acquisition team. You will assist the surveyors within any or all of the projects they are working on.
- Produce various letters for clients on behalf of the team
- Franking the post, recorded letters and normal post and getting the post out in a timely manner each day
- Manage and update the company database with the acquisition and planning milestones
- Update customer information, milestones, dates, notes and documents when required
- Creating site files, downloading documents from relevant client tools to enable project set up
- Meeting deadlines set by the customers and the surveyors. Keeping the surveyors updated with the progress of work set out by them.
- Managing monthly valuation to be produced along with surveyors and submitted to clients each month
- Manage monthly invoicing schedules across all projects where required
- Act as the focal point for chasing and collating information to ensure deadlines are met
- Responsible for tracking and logging POs
- Minor acquisition tasks
- Research for new site searches when required
- Strong administrative and customer services experience required, ideally supporting a team of people or small projects
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry
- Understanding and knowledge of project management
- Good decision making and analytical skills
- Good communicator with the ability to build and establish relationships quickly
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Organised and systematic approach with good attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Delivering results
- Analysing problems and making decisions
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.