Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Account Executive. This is a Full-Time role, located in Edinburgh. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00AM-17:00PM. Salary is circa £18,000 - £20,000 DOE per annum plus performance related bonus.
The primary purpose of the Account Executive is to make targeted phone calls to customers to sell our client's products and services, to ensure all sales are dealt with in a timely fashion and, to manage all sales enquiries that come into the office and field appropriately.
The successful candidate will also ensure that the needs of the customer base are met to the best of the ability of the products and services of the business.
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Excellent, consultative sales skills.
- To act as the primary liaison for the customer base and co-ordinate with internal departments to meet customers expectations.
- To identify and pursue potential sales opportunities through outbound calls and incoming enquiries.
- To handle all incoming sales related concerns.
- To assist with direct marketing campaigns.
- To assist and liaison for the outside sales force.
- To act as a point of escalation for customers in their assigned territory.
- General Administrative tasks.
- Offer back up support for other areas of the business as needed.
- Perform account reviews and satisfaction surveys.
- Ability to meet KPI's and targets set.
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Strong prior experience within a telephone sales environment is preferred.
- The jobholder will need to have a high degree of self-motivation and excellent communication skills.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office packages.
- The jobholder must be able to keep full and accurate records of tasks completed for the purposes of invoicing.
- The jobholder must be able computer literate and have a high level of skill time management.
- Some experience of the Information Technology or communications/ networking industries would be preferable.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.