Sales Account Manager

BMS Performance
£25000 - £27000 per annum
13 Apr 2017
12 May 2017
Contract Type
Full Time
Operating at the middle to upper end of the market, this company is known for manufacturing high quality products, that are designed to meet the demands of an ever changing market.

THE ROLE: As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling one of the UK's best loved and trusted hair care brands. With an excellent customer base of salons already in place, 80% of your time will be spent managing existing relationships, with the remaining 20% focused on new business.

THE PERSON: You will have a naturally consultative style and the ability to influence the buying habits of salon owners. Product knowledge isn't important, but you will need to have a strong track record of account management. A background in FMCG sales would be highly beneficial. You will also have a good sense of humour and enjoy a lively working environment.

THE COMPANY: This business has a rich heritage and excellent reputation in the market. They provide quality products and back them up with excellent customer back up and support. They also look after their employees and offer a structured induction, ongoing training and strong career prospects.

  • Basic: £25,000 - £27,000
  • Bonus: £24,000
  • Car: Executive
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension
LOCATION: The position for Sales Account Manager covers; Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Exeter, Bournemouth, Swindon

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.