Graduate Technology Consultant Big Data
Do you want to work for one of the top graduate employers in the UK?
Is training and development important to you?QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for, and YOU can share in our success. We have grown 600% in 2016 and currently work with 6000 clients, 80% being from the FTSE 100. We are also very proud to have been voted by TheJobCrowd as the 4th Top Tech Company for graduates to work in the UK.
We are currently seeking talented, budding technology professionals looking to start their career in Big Data. Successful candidates will be working with one of our prestigious central government clients based in South Wales, starting first week of May.
All candidates will complete our world class 12 week training programme in niche technologies on client site based in Newport.What to expect
- Our 12 week training programme is held in Manchester's MediaCity UK.
- The training is free, as is luxury accommodation.
- Alternatively, employees can opt for a monthly bursary.
- Candidates benefit from industry recognised certifications (where applicable)
- Competitive salary of £23,500 post training
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Our consultants are also invited to our annual QA Consulting Conference which last year this was held in Barcelona.
- Regular team socials, even when you are on client sites.
- A STEM degree is highly desirable but we are happy to consider applicants from all degrees if you can show your passion for a career in Technology.
If your CV is successful someone from our recruitment team will be in touch to invite you to one of our assessment centres. These take place once a week in either our Brighton or Manchester office depending on which location suits you.