Junior C#/Python Developer - Leading Financial Client
Role: C#/ Python Developer / Junior .Net Programmer (C# .Net).
Type: Permanent C#/ Python Developer / Junior .Net Programmer (C# .Net).
My Central London based leading Financial Services client specialise in software implementation, application development, and data science. They partner with technology solutions to provide financial service offerings, combining the strength of technology and people. With offices in London, New York and Singapore they also advise clients across a range of sectors, primarily the regulated financial services sector. They are seeking a Junior C# Python Software Developer to join their team on a permanent basis to join a FinTech client they are currently partnered up with.
We are looking for a Junior C# Python developer that has experience with the following:
- Experience with data analysis, processing, and integration
- Proficient in C#, with some knowledge of the .NET framework and ecosystem
- SQL Server, Oracle, or other relational database experience
- Good knowledge of Python and its libraries (sys, datetime, pypodbc, pandas)
- Experience with a version control tool such as Git, Mercurial, or Subversion
- Automated unit testing and some familiarity with continuous integration
- Any experience of the financial services industry would be advantageous
- Minimum 2 years' experience of commercial development
As a Junior C#/ Python Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £45k per annum), plus bonus and benefits.
My client are looking to line up interviews from Tuesday 18th April. If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you, please send through your most recent CV to .