Accounts Assistant (Temporary)
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join on a temporary basis a highly reputable legal practice based in Rugby.
The role sits within their WIP, Billing and Credit Control team, is an ongoing contract and will pay an hourly rate equivalent to £22,500 per annum.
- Support the business with accurate and timely billing of clients
- Actively seek to maximise cash collection and minimise bad debt
- Adhere to internal processes and controls, SLA's and Solicitor Regulation Rules
- Monitor payment plans and report any deviations
- Ad hoc support to the wider finance team
You will be / have:
- Previous experience within Billing and Credit Control is essential
- Prior experience of working in a Legal environment would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident and calm under pressure
Features / Benefits:
- Established, highly reputable and growing national legal firm
- Modern, contemporary and easily accessible offices in Rugby
- Strong team-based working culture
- Excellent benefits package
Please apply below or to find out more information on this Accounts Assistant (Temporary) - Rugby position, please contact Rhys Davies at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2567 / .