Tate are really excited to be working with a well renowned company based in Bath. Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their established team.
The role is a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to work alongside the Accounts Team, covering all the Firms locations.
The main responsibilities of the role will include but may not be limited to:
- Month and year end procedures, including daily reconciliations
- The ability to produce reports as required
- Complying with internal and external compliance processes and regulations (SAR)
- Experience of responding to internal queries 3E billing, group billing, delayed split billing, VAT, hourly rates, set-ups.
You will need to possess the following:
- IT Literate including Office 2010 and financial packages such as 3E
- Strong attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
This role is working Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
The salary is £23,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
If this role is of interest please apply online or contact our Bristol branch on 0117 945 1644 please ask to speak to Chloe.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.