Multi-skilled Engineer - Bank note processors
Our client forms part of a multi-national organisation specialises in supplying complex bank note processing equipment. They are now seeking an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer with strong fault finding and electro/mechanical skills.
You should have good experience of complex bank note processing machines , or similar equipment. Ex Services engineers with good electro mechanical skills would be interesting.
Attend Customer premises and repair and service equipment to highest standards. Preventative maintenance.
Liaise with Service Manager (or Service Administrator in his /her absence) regarding calls that require additional intervention prior to successful conclusion.
Maintain site stock and appropriate Documentation
Site based role only
- High standard of electro/mechanical and fault finding skills.
- Knowledge of circuitry and PCBs.
- Engineering related qualifications up to degree level.
- Knowledge of note-handling products or similar
- Attend, evaluate and repair customer’s equipment on-site.
- Salary is up to £27,150 + £4750 Allowance
- Allowance of 17.5% guaranteed on top of basic salary
- Night Shift Allowance of 15.5% of basic salary claimed (when worked)
·25 days annual leave
·Discretionary Bonus Scheme (based on individual and Company performance)