Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Salary: £32,000 per annum
Shift: 3 Shift rotating - 6/2, 2/10, 10/6
I am recruiting on behalf of my prestigious client based in the Alfreton area to carry out predominantly mechanical maintenance within a FMCG environment whilst also undertaking basic electrical maintenance when required. With this in mind a 17th edition is required to be considered for the role however 70% of the role will be mechanically orientated.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
- Undertake installation and commissioning of new machinery and projects work
- Assist in site inspection/testing activities as required, within own area of competence.
- Use Maintenance Management Systems to create stores requisitions and feedback work details as necessary.
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement process
- Possess the relevant mechanical & electrical qualifications and experience. E.g. NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Must hold basic Electrical engineering skills
- MUST hold a 17th edition
- Educated to GCSE (Grades A-C) or equivalent
- Ability to supervise and advise contract workers
- Ideally will have worked within a food, FMCG, or general process manufacturing environment.
- Strong adherence to health, safety, environment and quality standards
In return my client can offer an excellent working environment, long term prospects, further training and development. Should you be interested in the role please apply now with a up to date CV or with any questions contact E3 Recruitment directly.