Maintenance Engineer - Dudley
My client are a heavy engineering business in the Dudley area who supply in the automotive market. They are looking for two Maintenance Engineers to join their existing team.
As the Maintenance Engineer
- Responsible for the electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Report into the Maintenance Manager
- Fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- Complete scheduled maintenance
- Raise any engineering/production issues and suggest improvements to prevent reoccurrences
The successful Maintenance Engineer
- Multi Skilled
- Foundry/Heavy Engineering experience
- Mechanical and Electrical Fault Finding skills
This opportunity would be working on a double day shift or on a permanent nights shift pattern. These opportunities would be earning between £28,000 - £33,000 depending on experience and shift pattern worked. There is plenty overtime available to work with this opportunity over the weekends.