An excellent opportunity has arisen for a management accountant looking to develop their career in a leading manufacturer providing quality products in its market.
A global developer and manufacturer that has built a solid reputation in its market through its innovative and advanced products that set it apart from its competitors.
The client is looking for someone who can provide accurate and up-to-date management information to support the senior managers and directors in their decision-making.
The candidate would be a member of multiple project management teams, and have interaction with all levels of management including board members.
Key responsibilities include:
Preparation of management accounts, budgets and forecasts and standard costs
- Leading the budgeting process
- Providing costs and cost estimates for product changes
- Be responsible for the value of stock reported in the financial books at month-end and year-end
- Preparation of reports for managerial approval and processing of journals
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication skills and an ability to explain decisions.
- Be a qualified accountant with previous manufacturing experience.
Salary - £40,000+ benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82353997