I am currently working with a successful Educational Trust who are based just south of the centre of Lincoln. They have a notable tradition and a strong teaching ethos and are looking for a professional, confident, numerate and highly organised Payroll Officer to be responsible for the smooth running of their busy payroll and pension's office.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with general and payroll queries from staff, parents, pupils and members of the public
- Monthly administration of an efficient salaried payroll and pensions service for up to 600 permanent members of staff, and up to 200 additional contracting members of staff
- Administration of all starters, leavers, change of contracts, overtime claims, expenses claims, sickness deductions, pension adjustments and any other payroll adjustments that may be required
- Responsible for preparing various payroll and pensions month end reports within a fixed deadline
- Responsible for the line management of one Payroll Administrator; with potential that this team may grow over time
To be considered for this role the ideal candidate must have:
- A solid background in payroll and pension administration within an educational establishment
- Experience of administering payroll and all elements within payroll (e.g. maternity pay, sickness pay etc.)
- Indirect management experience and formal payroll qualifications are desirable
On offer is the opportunity to work for an outstanding educational trust with great benefits and career development opportunities for the long term.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.