Assistant Accountant - 6 Month FTC
Macildowie are currently sourcing for an Assistant Accountant on a fixed term basis for a period of c6months. Due to the urgent nature of this role only candidates who are immediately available will be considered.
The role will be based at our clients offices in Milton Keynes and will see you assist the financial controller in the day to day running of the finance function.
* Report on a monthly and weekly basis to Management and to Group.
* Perform regular bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
* Process incoming invoices and prepare bank payments ready for authorisation.
* Deal with with external suppliers, ensuring the purchase ledger is maintained
* Check and process staff expenses.
* Deal with the external payroll bureau in preparing the monthly payroll.
* Credit Control - Regular chasing of overdue customer balances via phone and email.
The ideal candidate for this role would be AAT qualified and have a minimum 3 years experience working in an accounts department. This is not to say that candidates who cannot demonstrate this will be disregarded providing you can show evidence of significant experience of the above mentioned responsibilities.
Please get in touch with Ollie on 07751091529 for immediate consideration.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.