Software and Validation and Verification Engineer
Software and Validation/Verification Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: up to £45,000 + great benefits package such as pension, healthcare and life insurance
We are an engineering consultancy specialising in design, development and testing of control software for our customers in the Automotive sector. We are looking for someone with experience developing test procedures and offer the opportunity to make a great impact on the decisions on which tools and methods we use. We envision this to be a really creative role for an ideas person, who wants to grow as an engineer within an enjoyable work team.
Successful candidate will have responsibilities, such as:
- Verification and Validation of controls software
- Control software improvements
- Developing test, build & integration environment
- Delivering and maintaining automated static & dynamic analysis, code compliance
- Implementation of test scripts
- Unit and integration testing
- Document all tests carried out
Knowledge and experience we need you to have:
- Highly proficient in C, ideally for 32 bit microprocessors
- Proven experience in automated test procedures development
- MISRA C, or knowledge of working to similar standards
- MATLAB or Simulink user
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.