You will be supporting this automotive retail business by being involved in a project to redesign processes, platforms and software from the ground up. You will will also be involved in a range of upcoming projects to a redesign of all databases.
This automotive retail client is based in the Leicester area and has a proven track record of top 5 best big companies to work for.
Key Responsibilities for the Leicester based System Architect:
- Design and contribute to the team's technical standards.
- Bring new ideas, concepts and technologies to the table.
- Provide technical mentorship to the team, communicating the latest best practice.
- Help within the planning phase to identify the best structure for new applications.
- Contributing to the re-architecting of the existing systems and software eco system.
- Code, test, debug and document software according to the business requirements.
- Develop, maintain and assist with support of existing in-house systems.
- Liaise with the IT Helpdesk and aid the application support analyst with investigating and resolving issues.
- Provide reporting and analysis as required.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments and ensure existing systems are kept up to date with latest development frameworks and server technologies
- Ideal candidates should demonstrate a strong track record in developing solutions solely and within a team environment.
Things we are currently embracing:
- ASP.Net Core 2.0
- Single Page Applications.
- Web API
- Mobile App Development
- Automated UI testing
- Automated Builds and Unit Testing
The System Architect should have skills and experience with:
- C# ASP.Net MVC (4+/Core)
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, performance tuning),
- Entity Framework (or similar ORM)
- JQuery, AJAX, HTML and CSS.
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Source control and work item management software.
- WCF or Web Services.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban/Sprint)
- G.IT branching strategies
- Continuous integration and deployment.
- Micro Service Oriented Architecture
- Domain Driven Development
The salary that is on offer for the successful Leicester based System Architect is up to £75,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82240234