Embedded Software Engineer
You will provide Engineering design & support to the Pressure sensing business in this Leicester and manufacturing and production based company. The teams design innovative pressure sensors and test & calibration instrumentation equipment in response to Customer Product Opportunities (CPOs) and larger projects driven by organic growth and market demands.
This Leicester based manufacturing and production company design and manufacture a range of sensing instrumentation and sensors that are utilised in a vast array of market segments.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities of the Embedded Software Engineer:
Experience of development of software using a Realtime OS (RTOS).
Experience Low-Level (Unit) Testing (LLT).
Software programming language experience (C/C++).
- Experience in source control packages (e.g. SVN, Github).
The successful Leicester based Embedded Software Engineer will have:
- 3 years minimum commercial experience.
- Experience of developing low level drivers for embedded systems (i.e. device drivers).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Software/Electronic Engineering.
The salary that is on offer for the successful Embedded Software Engineer is £30,000 to £45,000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82241323