Digital Marketing Specialist
It is an exciting time at Insight, as we seek to expand our solution offerings across EMEA, focusing on the latest technology and innovation that will add real value to businesses. Whether Cloud, Data Center, Mobility, Network & Security or Office productivity solutions, Insight's unique model combines an array of advanced services and expert technical resources, bringing essential skills and helping customers by implement truly strategic technologies.
The E-Commerce & Digital Marketing function at Insight strives to deliver Best in Class user experience online to our end users. We are responsible for everything the client views online and receives via email. We service the internal sales organisation through training and support to drive online sales adoption. We work closely with IT to develop online solutions, continuously improving the online experience for the client.
This is a digital marketing specialist role providing much needed support in our content marketing activities. Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager in the delivery of interactive content in our solution categories within the Insight website.
Working with our content lead to create a marketing strategy around modern workplace solutions. The role is centred around utilising web tools such as SnapApp to create interactive content, to further engage customers with solution benefits, ROI and cost calculators. As a team you will be working closely with Solution GTM managers, to understand the benefits around our services and then create a compelling web story.
Key Skills and experience:
- At least 2-3 years' experience working in a similar role
- The ability to write a clear and detailed spec for web designers
- Strong understanding of the B2B buyer's journey and marketing tactics to guide it
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience Web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Web Trends
- Experience using email automation software
- Experience using a web content management system (Adobe CMS)
- Expertise using social media platforms especially LinkedIn
- Experience in creating interactive content
- An understanding of Cloud and Modern Workplace solutions is beneficial
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced and highly ambitious company
Salary: up to £30,000
What's so great about Insight's culture? The excitement. The energy. The way you can see success all around you - and find it for yourself. If you come to Insight with a strong work ethic and an eye for success, you'll find dozens of people reaching out to help you achieve your goal.
This is a great opportunity to be part of, and drive, the future direction of Insight. We offer a competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits, with the chance to work in a rewarding environment and with a high level of autonomy and creativity.