No2 Quantity Surveyor
Client is looking for a no2 Quantity Surveyor to work on a £85mil new build residential project based in Central London. Project is consisting of 3 blocks of 190 high end residential and commercial units over 10 stories.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for good progression to further there career to run there own projects in the future.
Client has very strong portfolio and pipeline of projects valued over £50mil in build value.
- Paying up to £75,000 basic
- Highly competitive numeration package
- Dynamic, forward thinking developer
- Strong pipeline of work
- Long term stability
- Training and development on offer and fully supported
- 3 - 6 years experience working within a QS position in the UK
- An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
- Strong references
- Computer literate
- Main contractor/developer experience desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid commercial acumen
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent (BSc Quantity Surveying preferred)
If you're interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give me a call in our office on 0203 680 0650. Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.