Information Security Engineer (Senior) Hedge Fund
Information Security Engineer (Senior / Team Lead) London to £90k
Information Security Engineer (Senior / Team Lead). Hedge Fund with multi-billion dollars under management is seeking a highly skilled Information Security Engineer to head-up a team of eight. This is a hands-on role in which you will maintain security operations in line with the firms’ security policy, standards and industry best practices.
As Information Security Team Lead you’ll ensure that your team pro-actively monitors, assesses and continuously improves the security position of the firm by identifying gaps, making recommendations and taking remedial actions. You’ll manage threats detection, vulnerability management and coordinate remedial activities, coordinating team rotas, on call shifts and facilitate weekly team meetings.
Offices based in Central London with a friendly and sociable atmosphere, casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of the principals of information security operations and services
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong experience identifying, tracking and delivering process improvements
- Team lead experience within information security operation, preferably within the financial sector
- Collaborative, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills including stakeholder management and engagement
- Degree educated, Computer Science or Security preferred
- Desirable: CISM, CISSP
As a Senior Information Security Engineer / Team Lead you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k) plus substantial bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2518 for a confidential discussion about this Senior Information Security Engineer / Team Lead opportunity.