Techincal Supervisor - £15.85p/h
£15.85 per hour
Are you reliable, determined and hardworking? Do you have a hands on approach? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Techincal Supervisor to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Edward Hyde, Watford WD17
- Monday - Friday 09.00am - 17.00pm
- Salary £14.40 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Experience with a leading company
- Holiday pay
- Long term secure work
- Immediate start
- Work within a lively and busy environment
Your responsibilities include:
- Time split between technical implementation and supervising/planning
- Escalation point for technical support team for support issues
- Implementing technical changes
- Working on technical projects from the office
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- High level of IT literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must
- Knowledge in the use and application of CAFM systems would be advantageous
- A courteous and professional manner is a must as the successful candidate will be required to communicate with clients, contractors and engineers on a regular basis
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage own workload and work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy is essential
This role will be open for the next couple of days, If you are interested please apply using the button below. Alternatively you can email Danielle Holmes to the following email address: or you can call Danielle on 01489 560 180.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.