Permanent job opportunity for an experience QBE or Qualified Finance Manager to join an innovative business.
Your new company
You will be joining an innovate organisation that offers a streamlined process to their customers whilst managing any risks and making life simpler for users. The organisation prides itself on listening to their staff and customers and offering a respectful and receptive working environment where you can make a difference in the businesses future. You will be working within a small finance team reporting into the Finance Director.
Your new role
Your primary job responsibilities will include:
- Provide coaching and management to the 4 members of finance
- Provide and monitor controls to ensure all financial transactions are processed accurately
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Presentation of the management accounts to the Finance Director for review
- Identify and develop opportunities for process improvement within the finance function
- Act as the key point of contact for the external Auditors
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this job you will need the following skills/experience:
- QBE, part or fully ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Experience using ERP finance systems
- Large organisation experience
- Team management experience
- Ideally, experience with payroll or pensions
What you'll get in return
You'll earn between £30,000 and £45,000 per annum, 25 days annual leave per year, company contribution pension and an annual discretionary bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.