Network Engineer BGP IPv6 Linux IoT
Network Engineer London to £45k
Network Engineer (BGP IPv6 Network Overlays Firewalls Switches Linux). Technology driven IoT software house that is pushing the boundaries of technical innovation is seeking a technologist Network Engineer to play an active role in designing and developing the core network infrastructure, working with network and systems architects.
Responsibilities as a Network Engineer will encompass assisting with building monitoring and logging systems for a brand new network and helping out with day to day operations and maintenance of the network as part of a talented team.
The management team has an excellent track record of entrepreneurial success; this venture has secure funding, is backed by a much larger company and is already enjoying great success with an impressive client list. Excellent career growth opportunities. Offices based in Central London.
- Experience of running large enterprise networks
- Strong firewall experience
- Strong BGP, transit, peering and IP address space management experience, IPv6
- Familiar with software defined networking
- Knowledge of designing resilient routing structures
- Some programming/scripting experience
- Strong layer 2 switching
- Solid Linux experience
- Network overlay experience
- Passionate and open minded about technology and using the best tool for the job
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
As a Network Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £45k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Network Engineer opportunity.