Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) Band 7
Community Psychiatric Nurse - Band 7
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
Medacs Healthcare, currently have multiple opportunities for experienced and dedicated Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN) to work within a Young Adult Mental Health Team based in Birmingham. This is a community based position with a team that provides multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and care for young adults aged between 18 and 25 diagnosed with mental health condition.
* Able to do mental health states, depots and clozeril monitoring
* Assessing service user mental health wellbeing and identifying changes and or deterioration
* Contributing to a team case load
* Current NMC registration
* Mental Health Nursing qualification
* Experience of working with adults who experience ongoing mental health problems
* IR35 Support
* £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Locum and Permanent roles available within NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on 01785 236206 or email for more information.