Technical Engineering Graduate: Required to join a construction company in South Wales, Cwmbran. This is an opportunity for a Technical Engineer to join an award winning Construction Company. The Technical Engineer must be a dynamic and driven individual to work within a bespoke area of the company. The Technical Engineer will be required to prepare detailed technical quotes and deliver quotes within set timescales to maintain the company's set targets. The most suitable Technical Engineer will ideally be degree qualified with a 2:1 or above within an engineering discipline.
It would be advantageous for the Technical Engineer to have knowledge AutoCAD and Manufacturing drawings and to be focussed on delivering a consistent level of customer service to maintain the company's high level of satisfaction to their customers.
Technical Engineer Overview
- Prepare accurate detailed quotes.
- Prepare loads assessments and load calculations
- Answer technical phone queries whilst maintaining high level of customer service
- Prepare technical reports on findings from sites
- Office and site visits to develop relationships and measure/solve technical issues
Technical Engineer Requirements
- Degree qualified with a 2:1 or above from an engineering background
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Understanding of manufacturing drawings
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Target driven and ambitious.
Technical Engineer Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Full training provided
- 28 Days Holiday
- Company package.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy