Senior Architectural Technician
Senior Architectural Technician / Project Runner
Location – South Yorkshire
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 + Benefits (negotiable dependent on level of experience)
My client based in the South Yorkshire area are looking for a Senior Architectural Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be joining a leading architectural practice who specialise in a number of key sectors including Residential, Commercial and Leisure projects. Experience in other sectors is welcome. They are currently working on residential projects; experience in this sector is highly desirable.
This position is commutable from the following areas: Chesterfield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Derby, Nottingham, Huddersfield and other surrounding areas.
My client is looking to employ an experience architectural technician or technologist that has extensive experience using Revit and AutoCAD. They are looking for a Revit Technician that can help them further develop the use of Revit in the practice. Experience in SketchUp, Photoshop, Adobe Suite and Vector works is also desirable. The successful applicant will be technically biased with a good knowledge of the building regulations and a good understanding of construction detailing.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Working as part of team, as well as taking ownership of individual schemes, taking them through from inception to completion
- Working as part of a team in the preparation of production information and working drawing packages
- Compilation of reports and documents and supporting the rest of the team in using various software, including Revit and AutoCAD
- Communicating schemes in a mixed portfolio of media from 2D CAD to the latest photorealistic 3D software packages
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be a team-player who can also work on their own initiative
- Must have good organisational skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to be adaptable and work to tight deadlines
Interview slots are available from Wednesday 12th April across the next 3 weeks. What are you currently up to?
Could this be of interest to you?
Please send in your CV or contact Ayan on for further information.