- Working for a leading business that supports the education sector
- Based in central London
- Ownership of the B2C marketing strategy and consumer acquisition funnel
- Targeting teachers and education professionals looking for work
- Increase relevant traffic to the online sites through digital acquisition marketing (organic)
- Work with product team to test and improve the on-site conversion
The Role: This B2C Marketing Manager role is working for a leading education provider based in central London. The role focuses on finding, targeting and attracting teachers and educational professionals who may be looking for their next role. The Marketing Manager will own the B2C marketing strategy, working closely with the B2B marketing team to align strategies and help achieve business goals. As a stand-alone role on the B2C side of this division the successful candidate will implement the digital acquisition strategy through predominately organic and owned media channels such as SEO, CRM/email, social and web marketing. Working with the product and technology teams this position will also be targeted on improving the customer experience on-site, and ultimately improving conversions (upload CV, applications for job roles etc).
Responsibilities for the position of B2C Marketing Manager (Hiring Solutions):
- Creating the acquisition marketing strategy for the job board products
- Driving relevant traffic to the sites through digital marketing tactics
- Using SEO, email, web and social channels to distribute relevant content to the target audience
- Using the large existing database for segmentation and looking at audience personas
- Profiling customer journeys from first contact to conversion
- Work with product and optimisation teams to monitor user journey, onsite optimisation and UX
- Lead on reporting and analytics to senior stakeholders
- Proven experience within a commercial B2C marketing role
- Recruitment/online retailer/ecommerce business experience
- Demonstrable success in driving growth and delivering targets
- Articulate and ambitious individual
- Digital marketing experience including social media, SEO, email and web marketing
- Very commercial, data-driven and proficient with use of analytics tools and A/B testing to improve performance
- MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK
The Company: This is working for a business that is constantly looking to improve and grow and develop products and revenue streams. This business is well-known in the education industry but this is the first time they will have a dedicated resource on the B2C (candidate) side of their hiring solutions product. If you are a commercial marketer looking for a challenge, to own the strategy and deliver a difference this is for you.
The Package for B2C Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £40,000-50,000
- Company benefits
Location: The position of B2C Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.