Children's Assistant Team Manager - Disabilities Team
A highly reputable local authority, offering a salary of up to £46K + £1K Welcome Bonus + £1K Annual Retention + 32 Days' Annual Leave and the opportunity to progress.
Why not have the chance to join a driven organisation as an Assistant Team Manager working within their Children's Social Care department, assisting the Team Manager in providing a high and professional level of support to staff.
You will be committed and willing to ensure practice is of an excellent standard and demonstrate experience of supervision and leadership with the ability to support and manage a small team of social workers as delegated by the Team Manager, in all aspects of their work.
- A significant amount of experience within Children Social Work preferably working with Children with Disabilities
- Previous experience of supervising social workers or student social workers
- Relevant Social Work Qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of a car for work purposes
- An extensive working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to practice.
- Salary of up to £46K per annum
- £1K Welcome Bonus
- £1K Annual Retention
- up to 32 days' annual leave