Our client, a very well known and successful contractor into construction sector based in the Newton Abbot area are looking to recruit an experienced Bid/Tender administrator. You will be a new addition to a great team in energetic offices that deal predominantly with maintenance and finance based projects.
Duties will include:
- Providing support to the commercial department
- Newsletters - Produce as and when requested
- Posters/leaflets - Produce as and when requested
- Completion/project information boards
- CV - Complete and update individual CV's and company profile.
- Case Studies - Produce case studies for completed projects
- Tender/PQQ - Assist in producing and completing quality submissions to agreed deadlines
- PowerPoint - Produce as and when requested
- Exhibition stands / Display banners
- Overseeing jobs and contracts with clients
- Data inputting
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Producing and processing all new paperwork
- Reporting on projects
- Scheduling and planning works
- Assisting with Ad-hoc projects
Skills and attributes:
- Previous property experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Solid IT skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on 01392493347
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.