Children with Disabilities Social Worker
Highly reputable local authority, offering a salary of up to £39k + £1K Welcome Bonus + £1K Annual Retention + excellent career progression
This driven local authority is seeking a Social Worker to experience working in a rewarding Children's Services within their Disability team.
You will be responsible for undertaking a holistic assessment of children, families and carers using the relevant assessment framework, involving other professionals/agencies as necessary.
What you will need to have:
- Experience within a Children Social Work organisation preferably within a disability team or frontline children work
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Relevant qualification within Social Work (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Work including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Salary of up to £39K per annum
- £1K Welcome Bonus
- £1K Annual Retention
- Up to 32 days' annual leave
- Excellent opportunity for career progression