Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (dependent on experience)
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Here’s your chance to join a professional Business Change and IT team. The team deliver all Business and Technology change to St Andrew’s Healthcare and meet our charitable objectives.
Working at St Andrew’s Healthcare
We’re the UK’s largest independent provider of NHS services, a unique mental health charity aspiring to deliver truly world-class care. Our focus is transforming lives through ground breaking treatment and rehabilitation, with surpluses re-invested in our outstanding facilities. You’ll find a welcoming, inclusive culture here, inspired by the shared values of our team. Everyone has their part to play in the amazing work we do – you’ll have every opportunity to get what you want from your career.
Your role with us
This role is based at our Northampton site.
Working as part of a newly formed team to build a best in class Business Analysis capability focused on adding business value and delivering business change projects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Coach and mentor junior members of the Business Analysis team to ensure they are progressing and developing within the function.
- Ensure that you follow St Andrew's adopted practices and processes.
- Complete the end to end engagement with projects, taking accountability for the following stages: problem statement creation, requirements gathering, business case development submission, recommend project initiation, process engineering, testing, benefits realisation and post implementation reviews.
- Use innovative and creative methods in order to engage with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders and to take accurate and detailed requirements
- Build strong relationships within the business in order to understand the future pipeline of work.
- Hold accountability as the custodian of each solution, providing evidence of the business benefits post implementation.
To be successful in your application for the Senior Business Analyst position you will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of delivering business change and IT projects on an end to end basis. You will also:
- Be meticulous in your approach to requirements gathering and project shaping.
- Have strong commercial and financial acumen in order to put together robust business cases.
- Have previously coached and mentored team members in order to develop high performance teams.
- Be emotionally intelligent with the ability to use innovative and creative methods in order to obtain pertinent information from all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail and the ability to implement and enforce best practice within teams.
- Hold an ISEB or other Business Analysis qualification
We offer an excellent benefits package including pension, 35 days holiday, life cover, car lease scheme, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
Closing date: 25th April 2017