Continuous Improvement Manager
Monday to Friday
30k – 35k + pension + bonus
My Client, a leading UK supplier and manufacturer of food products is seeking an experienced Production Professional to join their successful site in Nottinghamshire.
The main purposes of the Continuous Improvement Manager are,
- Identify / develop opportunities to improve the performance of facilities.
- Material process flows and plant layouts.
- Project manage and monitor progress for everyday and specific improvement activities.
- Coaching and Training of staff.
- Work with the Operations Management Team to develop and deliver a strategy for continuous improvement throughout the business.
- You will have a proven background in a manufacturing or production capacity.
- You will have a solid career history in the manufacturing industry.
- You will have a proven track record in implementing positive change through Lean Manufacturing or continues improvement techniques
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding FMCG company. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Joshua Thornton.