Site Engineer - Power Sector - Permanent Role - Immediate Start
A brand new Biomass Power plant is being built in the North East. This state of the art facility will require, senior site engineers/site engineers with major civils experience to deliver civils works packages in a ports and harbours environment.
As Senior Site Engineer/Site Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Undertake surveying and setting out.
- Check drawings and quantities.
- Schedule selected materials for ordering from the procurement department.
- Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
- Supervise and monitor the site labour force and monitor the work of any sub-contractors.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are maintained.
- Undertake the testing and calibration of instruments used.
- Fully interact with other members of the construction site team.
- Ensure work is delivered in accordance with the specification.
- Take part in and deliver a Safety Culture with the entire site team.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Site Manager to facilitate construction of the works.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience as a Senior Site Engineer/Site Engineer working on large scale Civils projects.
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- Relevant site qualifications such as CSR/SAFEPASS/CSCS Card, Site Safety for Supervisors, First Aid at Work.