Randstad are currently seeking an experienced Secretary/Administrator for one of our clients in Hull (HU6) The successful candidate will be working in a Construction Environment so experience will be essential.
Your main duties will involve;
- Scanning & Printing drawings, timesheets, and general admin paperwork
- Method Statements
- Operating a multi-line telephone system answering all incoming calls and redirecting them as appropriate
- Assisting with the administration of all incoming business deliveries and record keeping
- Providing administrative support to site management
- Undertaking and completing all general reception/ front of house duties
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Sending and receiving emails
A background in the construction industry is essential. We require an individual who is tenacious, with first class organisation and interpersonal skills.
Working Hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Jessica Chambers on 0113 2456161
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.