Curriculum and Quality Manager
An excellent opportunity for a Quality and Curriculum Manager to join a London based training provider on a permanent basis. With a background in quality, experience working for a commercial training provider and a vast amount of apprenticeship knowledge, you will excel in this brand new role.
About the Role
* You will be expected to manage all aspects of the quality of company training programmes
* You will be creating and planning the delivery of a new qualification based on DPM level 4 standards
* Upon completion, you will be required to roll out new programme, carry out initial delivery and manage all aspects of the provision
* Update the quality assurance timetable and ensure training is continuously improved.
* To create and manage new policies and procedures as well as review and update existing.
* Be comfortable carrying out self-assessments and manage all audit/inspection activity.
* It's essential that you have experience working within Work Based Learning Programmes/Apprenticeships.
* You will have experience working for a commercial training provider
* Come from a quality background and be comfortable with relevant processes
* Have experience planning and managing training programmes
* You will be proficient in developing and maintaining quality assured systems.
* You will be an excellent communicator and work effectively with employers, colleagues and funding and awarding bodies.
* You will be able to plan and prioritise effectively whilst working to a high standard.
Blue Eskimo is the leading provider of specialist recruitment for the Learning and Development, e-learning and Training sectors. We provide interim, fixed term contract and permanent roles for multiple disciplines. These include Learning and Development Managers, e-learning Business Development Managers, E-learning Instructional Designers, Elearning Project Managers, Learning Technology Managers, Training Operations Managers, Training and e-learning Consultants, IT Trainers & Soft Skills Trainers.