One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
To assist with the daily checking and processing of cash returns across the 73 parks of the Parkdean Resorts Estate, ensuring cash controls are adhered to and the daily reconciliation of control accounts.
You will be responsible for the accurate daily cash recording for a number of our holiday parks. This includes the daily reconciliation of all relevant control accounts.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Validation of the Park Daily Takings Returns (DTR’s) within agreed deadline.
• Cash query resolution from DTR submissions. Dealing with Park administrators and Cash Centres.
• Daily Cash and Card Control account reconciliations in the Sun Reporting system.
• Daily investigation of any unreconciled transactions in the control accounts and management through to resolution.
• Support to the On Park administrators with respect to their DTR’s submissions.
• Checking and publication of weekly cash reports (WCR’s).
• Producing Period End reconciliations within agreed deadline.
• Dealing with all park queries relating to treasury matters.
• Assist collating data required for weekly KPIs
• Scanning and other ad hoc duties
Strong numerical skills
Good understanding of double entry
Control account reconciliation experience
Able to work to tight deadlines
Customer focussed with excellent telephone manner.
Strong communication and Team focussed skills
Attention to detail.
Able to cope with high work volume
High level of IT competency, specifically excel and word.
Experience of working within a business operating multi-site cash collection.
Sun Systems experience