Marks Sattin are currently working with large Harrogate based company to recruit a Management Accountant, either Finalist, Newly Qualified, Qualified or Qualified by experience.
As Management Accountant will you will assist the Finance Manager and Finance Team to provide robust accounting and management information to the business within. You will report to the Finance Manager, working as part of a team of 5.
- Producing financial and business performance data.
- Taking ownership of month end reports.
- Contributing to processes such as statutory consolidation packs, utilisation reports etc.
- Leading the continuous improvement of key accounting processes.
- Working on key projects within the finance team, SSC and the group.
The right person:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Finalist, Newly Qualified or Qualified. Happy to consider candidates qualified by experience if you have relevant Management Accounts experience.
- Positive attitude with strong focus on customer service.
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to influence people outside your own team.
This is not a Commercial role, however the person who was doing this job has moved on internally into a Commercial role. This role will see you have exposure to many different internal stakeholders.
If you want to play a fundamental role in the central Finance team of a successful and ambitious company, this could be the career opportunity for you.
They may be able to accommodate flexible working, if it is deemed appropriate for you and the business.
If you feel you are right for the role please either give me a call on 0113 203 1609 or reply with your up to date CV.