Dealership Business Manager
Dealership Business Manager
We are seeking an experienced Business Manager / Sales Controller / Contracts Manager to join a manufacturer within their key automotive dealership to manage the transaction process, business flow and contracts.
Ideal Location – Watford, Barnet, Enfield, Harrow, Wood Green, Walthamstow, Ilford
Basic £40-45k + Pension + Life Assurance + Healthcare + Benefits+ 25 day’s holiday
- Proven track record as a Business Manager, Sales Controller or Transaction Manager in an automotive franchise dealership.
- Experience managing and motivating a sales team in a professional retail sales business environment.
- Has maintained a database and CRM activity in a management role.
- A confident communicator and influencer, with a proved record of direct selling.
- Have excellent working knowledge of finance house products and systems.
- To hold or obtain the relevant FCA compliance qualifications.
- Have dealer management systems knowledge.
- Self-motivating, results driven and customer focussed
- Excellent PC skills, in particular Microsoft Office.
Reporting directly to the Customer Relationship Manager and liaising closely with dealership colleagues, Finance and customers.
- Control customer transactions alongside the Customer Relationship Executive.
- Prepare all quotations to include part exchange valuation, finance quotes or new / used vehicle offer.
- Meet all customers as part of the sales process.
- Actively promote products via the customer relationship team when required.
- Adhere to the transaction process within the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) process.
- Maintain a high standard of customer care and brand values
- Manage all relevant administration accurately.
- Manage and motivate team members to over achieve sales, profit and Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Manage the Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) renewals process.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join a leading automotive manufacturing company providing vehicles to a niche market. With huge group investment this is an exciting time of growth and range expansion.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Dealer Business Manager please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian directly for a further chat on the job.
Julian is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2580 JFC
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.