Product Design Engineer
Job Profile for Product Design Engineer - TP25804
Product Design Engineer required to join the Product Development team within a successful and fast manufacturer of Electrical Consumer Goods. The Product Design Engineer will be involved in regular presentations of design concepts to the managing director by both sketches and detailed CAD Drawings.
This is an excellent opportunity for either a Degree qualified Product Design Engineer seeking a company to develop with, or for an experienced Product Design Engineer looking for the next challenge in their career.
Product Design Engineer Position Overview
- The design engineer will be involved in regular presentations of design concepts to the managing director both by sketches and detailed CAD drawings.
- The design engineer will be ensuring projects stay on schedule and meet the quality of customer expectations.
- Contribute to the continuous development of existing products by identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising closely with other members of the Design Development team to ensure efficient operation of the department
Product Design Engineer Requirements
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD Software, I.e. ProEngineer/ Creo, SolidEdge, Solidworks, Siemens NX or Inventor - Ideally ProEngineer
- Good sketching skills
- Understanding of graphic software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Based within a commutable distance of Crawley
- Full UK Driving License
- Strong communication skills
Product Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary - £18K - £28K - Dependent upon experience
- 09:00 - 17:00 - Monday to Friday
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy