Quantity Surveyor - Structural Steel
Role: Structural Steel Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 Plus Package (Dependent on experience)
This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with a solid structural steel background to join one of THE leading steel fabrication companies in the UK. My client is currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to come on board on a permanent basis to manage and oversee their construction projects in London.
The company manage a number of large, well known projects in the industry and work alongside some of the best main contractors, so this would be a great position for someone who is experienced in the industry and would like to apply their skills, knowledge and experience on other well-known, large scale projects.
- From the initial calculations to final figures, you will be trying to minimise costs of the projects, enhance the projects value for money/profits and yet still make sure the company s quality standards are met.
- Keep track of any changes, cost variations and commercial risks throughout the projects.
- Produce reports to show your evaluations, actual costings, profits and losses etc.
- Produce documentations relating to tenders, bill of quantities and other related documents as required.
- Structural Steel Project Experience essential.
- Very health and safety conscious and the risks associated with lack thereof.
- Possess key skills and experience relating to the job responsibilities.
If you have the required skills/experience required and are looking to join a well-established company in the industry, then please do not hesitate to contact Sharon O'Donnell