About Bupa Cromwell Hospital
Located in the heart of Kensington, Bupa Cromwell Hospital is an international hospital committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. We are the preferred health care provider for leading consultants, complex patients, international and local patients alike. We deliver an unparalleled patient experience, tailored to cultural needs and are continuously improving best practice.
About the Department
Who we're looking for
Are you a highly skilled Radiotherapy Lead who is able to undertake all aspects of your clinical duties.
About the role
To effectively manage the Radiotherapy Department and provide an efficient radiotherapy service that maintains high standards of treatment delivery and excellent patient care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an understnading of all therapeutic equipment and participate in the development and implementation of new techniques.
- Ensure best practise is maintained in the daily operation of the delivery of radiotherapy treatment and clinics according to agreed standards, policies and procedures; ensuring optimum availability for users.
- Ensure all aspects of Department Quality System and ISO accreditation are maintained, including audits, non-conformities, patient feedback and improvement of service.
- Contribute to radiotherapy strategic and tactical plans, communicating and presenting them to promote and influence their adoption and acceptance at all levels of the organisation, as necessary.
- Ensure radiotherapy standards, policies and procedures are developed, maintained, compliant and updated as necessary and best practice and national guidlines are met.
- Liase with Head of Medical Physics, ensuring that all radiotherapy equipment is compliant with relevant legal policies and procedures.
Why work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.
As well as competitive salaries, we want you to enjoy working with us. We support and appreciate our people and will help you develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding hospital environment. We have no shareholders, so any profit we make is re-invested in to the business to support our people and improve healthcare for our patients.
We offer a range of benefits, a few of which are listed below. However you can view the full list at the dedicated link on our careers page:
- We'll help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees).
- We believe in our business and the difference it can make, offering you free private medical insurance and subsidised rates for you to cover your immediate family.
- We also offer you discounts for treatment at the hospital for you and your immediate family if you're not covered by medical insurance.
- We offer peace of mind with free life assurance of three times your base pay.
- We support you in planning for your future with our occupational pension scheme.
- All employees benefit from a specialist online discount website covering your everyday shopping, entertainment, eating out and insurance cover.
- We have an employee referral scheme where you can earn an additional £800 by referring an ex-colleague, friend or family member.
- Our subsidised gym membership will help you keep in tip top shape!
- If you would prefer a full-body massage, we offer them free to staff too!
- And to keep you well fed, we have a subsidised staff restaurant and coffee shop lead by expert caterers.