Senior Architect required for a well established multi-disciplinary Company based in London. The Senior Architect will be working for a company that specialise in the design and delivery of a variety or projects from residential, offices, hotels, transport sectors at every RIBA stage and who have the capacity to adjust to all types of project values. The successful Senior Architect will be based from my clients offices in Central London. This company is really growing so is an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect with over 8 years experience.
The Senior Architect will have a real responsibility and exciting opportunity from the start, with the Senior Architect working on a range of projects throughout the UK with project values that range from £200k all the way up to £10 million. Our client is expecting the Senior Architect to be degree qualified in Architecture and be RIBA / ARB registered. They will also be proficient in AutoCAD and SketchUP, and have the ability to run projects from start to finish.
Senior Architect Position Overview
- Range of work on offer including residential, offices, hotels, transport sectors at every RIBA stage
- Complete projects from start to finish
- Have proficient knowledge of AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Communicate with the design team to ensure the design process in run efficiently
- Manage a team to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
Senior Architect Position Requirements
- RIBA / ARB registered
- Over 8 years' experience as a Project Architect (min 2 years UK experience)
- Degree qualified in Architecture or equivalent
- The ability to run projects from start to finish
- All-rounder required with ability to get stuck-in, but also with client facing experience
Senior Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary 50k to £55k
- Career Progression for right individual
- Healthcare and Pension
- 25 days' holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy