Senior Project Surveyor
Senior Project Surveyor - Fit Out & Refurbishment - London
My client is a leading name in the Construction Industry, operating on projects across multiple sectors. They are a traditionally led contractor but do offer a D&B service to their clients through a small works team. They have a strong history of steady growth and continual investment in their business epitomised by their investment in their staff. They are continuing their growth and are currently in the market for a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
About the role:
- You will be based out of the clients London office but will also be tasked to work on project sites
- Reviewing contract documents, including bills of quantities and preliminaries.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Financial controlling accountability.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing and analysing tender returns.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Re-measuring projects insuring they match with the Estimators bill of quantities.
- Overview of sub-contractor accounts.
- Managing valuation and sub-contractor invoicing.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Liaising with professional teams, especially quantity/building surveyors.
About the candidate:
- Ideally qualified chartered surveyor (RICS) or degree qualified.
- Demonstrate a solid track record of overseeing and delivering profitable commercial projects with a stable career background
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a QS on projects ranging from £2m to £20m
- Ability to build relationships, internally and externally.
- Team Player/Flexible approach
- Proactive and accountable attitude
- Good communicator
- Strong business awareness
If you are looking for a new challenge please send your CV in for consideration.
To apply in the first instance please send your CV to Liam Irvine at;
- Or call 0203 405 3186
To view other vacancies that may be of interest to you please visit www.just-interiors.co.uk