Enterprise Account Manager
Enterprise Account Manager (New Business)
South (London, Thames Valley)
To £75,000 plus £75,000 OTE plus car
We are excited to be recruiting an Enterprise Account Manager for one of the best known and fastest growing software vendors in the world. A 2,000 strong provider of disaster recovery, backup and virtualization management software for VMware and Hyper-V environments, my client's technologies are loved by customers, partners and employees alike around the world. After several years of continuous growth, my client are continuing to invest in their sales and marketing teams and are recruiting this position for an immediate start.
- Developing and closing business with named major accounts in this region
- Leverage business generated by Partners with End Customers
- Solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Forecasting and account/opportunity detail in Sales Force
- Experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology
- Have an experience of 10 years' enterprise software sales, 5 years' field sales in given territory, selling channel and direct
- Significant track record of accomplishment selling in the enterprise, client-server market
- Proven relationships in top tier enterprise accounts and ability to open new
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Knowledge in selling complex systems products
- Be available to travel across the UK
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
The ideal candidate will have worked for a vendor before in either disaster recovery, enterprise software, storage or data centre and will have a demonstrable track record of both opening and retaining notable enterprise clients. Will also potentially consider enterprise salespeople within a relevant, major VAR.