A massive Broadcast (TV) name is searching for an Account Coordinator for 12 months. The Marketing Coordinator plays a major role on the Creative account team, responsible for assisting the Account Executives and Account Directors in managing the work-flow, management and traffic of advertising and communications deliverables in all media including print, online, on-air, out-of-home and guerrilla/viral.
* Act as production coordinator and key backup to Account Executives and Account Directors on assigned clients.
* Act as alternate client contact when account executive is not available.
* Work with Account Executives to act as communications and client relations liaison to include: Work with account and creative teams to create and pitch creative concepts and proposals to clients.
* Help create budget estimates to include time and materials for out of pocket expenses.
* Research competitive landscape, media trends and data as needed to support proposals and creative pitches.
* Work with Account Executives to create case studies and project debriefs.
* Schedule projects and maintain project work-flow database (Job Tracker) including: Open new jobs, create and distribute job jackets.
* Create detailed production schedules for clients and creative teams; update schedules and communicate to creative teams and clients as schedules and scope of work changes.
* Work with clients and creative teams to confirm accurate technical specs, quantities.
* Ensure that delivery instructions are correct and consistently updated in the database/job jackets.
* Create & monitor list of outstanding photo rights for assigned projects. Assist Account Executives in closing jobs, reconciling budgets.
* Project Management responsibilities to include: Interface with internal photo rights, proofreaders, traffic managers, art directors and web designers to ensure that technical specs are accurate and productions schedules are being met.
* Experience in ad agency or in-house marketing / creative group.
* Good working knowledge of advertising production process and media to include print, online and broadcast.
* Highly detailed oriented and organised with keen ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in very fast-paced environment.
* Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
* A passion for television and the media industry.
* Client service oriented with honed diplomacy skills, outgoing and strong personality.
* Ability to work independently, often under tight deadlines.
* Excellent time management skills with ability to be very flexible.
* Tenacious, with excellent follow up skills.
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd like to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard back from us within 7 days then you've been unsuccessful in this instance