Beauty Therapist - luxury 4* hotel spa resort
Fantastic opportunities for ambitious Spa / Beauty Therapists' who are looking to gain experience & develop their career in the luxury hospitality industry!
Our client is recruiting for staff to join their stunning 4* Hotel & Spa which is situated close to Peebles and within easy reach of Edinburgh city centre.
Both full and part time spa therapists vacancies are available offering a competitive salary + commission and ongoing training!
Both newly qualified and experienced job candidates are welcome to apply - as training can be provided.
You will be working as part of a team of Therapists to deliver exceptional, quality treatments and offer excellent customer service. You will also be incentivised to meet Spa Retail targets.
It is important that you have excellent communication skills and a warm friendly personality. You also need to be flexible and demonstrate willingness to work as part of a team.
Successful candidates will receive Elemis face and body training.
- SVQ111 Beauty Therapy minimum
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good Communication skills
- Team Player
- Passionate about your role to deliver exceptional treatments and service
- Elemis trained
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Consideration may also be given to newly qualified Therapists
Staff benefits include:
- Bonus Scheme on successful completion of probation
- Free Leisure Club membership
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Discounted accommodation within the Group
- On-going Company training and development programme
Please apply with full CV stating hours of availability -the positions will involve working shifts which will include weekends.